Ingredients for 2 people:
two small onions or one big onion
two hundred grams of mushrooms
180 gram of rice
two cloves of garlic
extra virgin olive oil
butter 10 grams
parmesan cheese (optional)
1) cut onions in small pieces
2) put the onions in a pan and a little bit of watter on number 7/10 for 5 minutes.
check that they don’t burn.
3) Boil some water in the kettle
4) cut the mushrooms and the garlic
5) put the rice with the onions and add some water. mix every couple of minutes.
when the water is finished add more water
6) put the mushrooms and the garlic in a pan
7) mix every minute
8) grate the parmesan cheese
9) When the rice is ready [about 10 minutes] add pepper and parmesan cheese. mushrooms and a bit of water.